Rosolini was founded in 1713 by Francesco Moncada Prince of Larderia who was entrusted the fief of Rosolini following his marriage to Eleonora Platamone. The Chiesa Madre (Mother Church) built between the 18th and 19th century, dedicated to the Souls in Purgatory, the Tritoni Fountain on Masaniello Square and the Platamone Castle are the town’s main attractions. The farming activities have been a major resource, the town being surrounded with huge groves planted with citrus fruit, almond, olive and carob. The B&B offers two double bedrooms, two triple rooms and one single room. All rooms have private bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, TV, writing-desk and mini-bar. Breakfasts are served in the dining room. The accommodation has an agreement with restaurants and pizzerias for lunch and dinner. This lovely little town is also a good starting point to visit places such as Noto (12 km) , Siracusa (45 km) and the south-east Region.