A house whose structure and concept are new, the B&B opens its doors to guests who wish to stay in a pleasant, welcoming and family atmosphere.
The casale is located in the pontine countryside, just outside the main local town of Latina. The lines of the house and its key characteristics—wood, glass and steel—characterize in a significant way the surrounding land.
The owners, Luca, Daniele and Christopher, look forward to welcoming you and ensuring you have a relaxing stay. They can help direct you to the many attractions of the area (art, countryside, wine and food or just relaxation).
The rooms and bathrooms, and the décor of the whole house, are of modern design. Your comfort is assured by the underfloor heating and air-conditioning which can be regulated separately in each room. Wi—fi internet is available throughout the whole house.
There is a large, fenced garden of approximately 10,000 m2 in which your children can play in total safety and security.
The Casale B&B is in Borgo Santa Maria, just outside Latina and approximately 63 km south of Rome. Within a radius of 15-20 km are:
• the medieval towns of the Monti Lepini, such as Sermoneta, Cori and Ninfa with their gardens;
• the seaside towns of Anzio and Nettuno with their harbours;
• the stunning National Circeo Reserve Park;
• the Riviera of Ulysses covering Sabaudia and San Felice Circeo, with its wide, golden, sandy beaches;
• the Italian rationalist city architecture of Aprilia, Latina, Pontinia and Sabaudia;
• the Cistercian abbeys of Valvisciolo and Fossanova;
• the very varied gastronomy of the area, including sea food and the products of the surrounding land and hills, accompanied by excellent wines from local vineyards such as Casale del Giglio and Cantina Sant’Andrea;
• the Pontine Islands, such as Ponza and Ventotene, reachable from the local ports of Anzio, Terracina and San Felice Circeo during the summertime.