L 'Hotel of Corato (BA) is chosen by many customers to be polite, friendly and above all, hygiene, attention to detail and considered of paramount importance to us.
L 'hotel is located in an area tranquilissima, strategically located in the territory of the North-Bari, away from city noise' just a few minutes from town, is the ideal place to relax and visit places of interest and cultural beauties of Puglia as:
- The famous Castel del Monte, located atop a hill, 7 km. Corato;
- The Cathedral of Trani, called Queen of the cathedrals of Puglia;
- The Sassi of Matera became in 1993 the UNESCO World Heritage;
- The famous caves of Castellana located in the municipality of Castellana Grotte, in the province of Bari;
- The Trulli of Alberobello, a precious pearl in the heart of Southern Italy with the beauty of the trulli artichettonica;
- The Miragica Amusement Park, located in Molfetta, an enchanting place full of fun and full of emotions.
The 23 rooms, comfortable and finely decorated, are equipped with private bathroom with shower, air conditioning, TV, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, internet wi-fi, safe and room service.
Simple and welcoming, the restaurant offers the chance to taste the typical dishes of local cuisine with freshly prepared food that will make your stay more enjoyable.