This B&B is in a rural village with a church that is still consecrated called 'Madonna del Cantone' and the outhouses (pig sty, hen house, oven) that have been completely restored, without altering the features of the original structure with its wooden ceiling beams and Tuscan bricks. It is situated on the plain, accross from Mount Subasio where Assisi and Spello are clearly visible. Surrounded by hectares of farmed land and small roads that can be easily travelled by bicycle, lent by the owners. The outside space is made up of a vast garden and a swimming pool (8x14) with a sun room open from June to September. There is a kitchen where guests can savour the local Umbrian specialities and the 'sagrantino' wine from the surrounding hills. Cooking courses are also organized. There are five double bedrooms and a triple bedroom for guests. All the rooms have en-suite bathrooms with shower and are furnished with authentic early 1900's furniture. The B&B strives to offer a range of proposals to ensure guests have a peaceful and enjoyable stay.