The B & B , is located just three miles from Freedom Square in the city of Avellino, the capital and heart of the province "Irpinia", and 1500 meters from the site of the ancient archeologicio "Abellinum" and the historical center of Atripalda , market town on the outskirts of Avellino, which extends along the Appian road of trade that connected the Gulf of Naples and the city of Bari and the Adriatic Sea.
The house, surrounded by a garden full of greenery, is located in a hilly area, very urbanized, quiet and well connected to the motorway network. It 's the ideal place for a vacation that combines sea and mountain, just 30 minutes from the coast of Salerno and the beautiful mountains of the Apennines Irpino, a few kilometers from Montevergine, less than 60 minutes from Naples and its airport.
The structure of the villa consists of a brick building, built after the earthquake of November 80, which was recently extended to modern standards of construction, the three double rooms available to the B & B have a terrace and garden, and a private entrance .
The owners, a lawyer and a librarian, are available for guests interested in the history and traditions of the province of Irpinia and places of tourist interest.