Cozy and colorful, the apartment is in a quiet and private,in the center of Rome.
The apartment is located in the Pyramid-Testaccio district, from where you can easily walk to Circus Maximus, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
The apartment is composed of:
- a master bedroom with parquet
- a living room with kitchenette corner and bed for three other people.
- a bathroom with tub.
- The apartment offers all the comforts: TV, DVD-DVX, refrigerator, kitchen with oven, hairdryer...
- The train station to the airport of Fiumicino is 1 minute walk away
- It is very close to the Testaccio district, one of the most ancient in Rome, very famous for its nightlife, restaurants, pubs and discos.
The price does not include breakfast and guest have free access to the kitchen